- DM1-W – Single-isolation, disconnectable circuit breaker unit
- DM1-Z – Withdrawable single-isolation circuit breaker unit right outgoing line
NOTE: The circuit breaker is pulled out of the cell (there is no option to pull the switch from inside the cell). This allows quick circuit breaker replacement.
- CS operating mechanism
- Disconnector manipulation
Independent-operation opening and closing by lever.
- Earthing switch manipulation
Independent-operation opening and closing by lever
A mechanical interlocking of the disconnector and earthing switch was performed on the mechanism in order to prevent incorrect manipulation.
Independent-operation closing in two steps:
First operating mechanism recharge by motor or lever, then release of the stored energy by push-button (I) or trip unit.
Independent-operation opening by push-button (O) or trip units.
- Opening releases – Mitop (low energy), shunt trip
- Closing release – shunt trip
- Motor option – Standard or severe environment and communication
A key-type interlock (type 50) is fitted on the units as standard to prevent the wrong sequence of manipulations between the switch and the disconnector (the disconnector does not switch off under load).